Wednesday, July 20, 2011

LEAST FAVORITEs

COLOR: brown
Animal: Spider. They are scary. Especially the big ones (the small ones) and the bigger ones(the actuall bigger ones)
SONGS: preety much ANYTHING country EXCEPT for a FEW occasions. like BEFORE HE CHEATS by CARRIE UNDERWOOD and if you count TAYLOR SWIFT as scounty...(I think she's popcountry) I LOVE HER
ARTISTS: I can't say...The people that are all autotune..like half the people on Disney
ALBUMS: that leomade mouth album. and the shake it up album
SONGS I'M ADDICTED TO AT THEM OMENT: all of those songs i like :)
RANDOM SONG:////uhhhh idk
PLACE I WANT TO GO: in a plane.
LANGUANGE: umm i don't have 1
STORES: Justice (no offense :( couldn't think of much else though I used to shop there)
SHIRT: the shirts that are ALL over the stores that say "MY BOYFRIEND'S BETTA THAN YOURS" "SINGLE" "I LUV MY BOYFRIEND" "NO LONGER SINGLE" "stuff like that. I don't own one.
SHOES: sketchers...dik why....oh yeah..the commercials annoy me
NAIL POLISH: this really nice brand ..i forgot what i'ts called but it's like 10 years old...and it's all...old
INANIMATE BESTFRIEND: but I LUFFFF all of my inanimate bestfriends D:...well out of my inanimate least friends...probably the corner of a desk. a certain one. I spinned in a chair and got dizzy and fell on my nose on a corner. it left a scar and it was ugh. then the other day i stubbed my toe on it. I always stub my toe on it. stupid corner.
Show: there's so many. but LEAST. My babysitter's a vampire
actor: most people on disney channel that can't act to save their life. I know so much people that have better talent (ik I'm kinda insulting DISNEY channel..it's no that I don't like the people... it's just my opinions...
ACTRESSES: idk
OTHERSHOWS: ANT farm
SHOWSCOMINGOUTSOONTHATIWANTTOSEE: ...?
MOVIE: umm idk. but the scariest. Insidious. I woke up for a week at 2 AM and didn't get back to sleep until 5 AM. then woke up at 7:20 for school two days then woke up at 6:40 for 3 days of school.
COLORINMYHAIR: The darkest browns. I don't want my hair to get really really dark. I LOVE dark hair..but I don't want it :/
NON REALCOLORINMYHAIR: sigh. the blondes that got mixed with the brown. it looks beige.
SCHOOL YEAR: 5th grade. I liked my teachers just....one of my worst years socially
SODA: sugar is sugar...it's hard to get sugar wrong
FOOD: probably seafood. I've never tried it. IDK why. so idk if I even like it :3
SINGINGCONTESTSHOW: ummm idk

1 comment:

  1. I agree I am a way better actress than those Disney dudes and I'm not famous! that's an insult (2 me!) and u sounded kinda tired in the end
    -The Wise Kamilla

    ReplyDelete